Our modern and busy Health Club is expanding and we are looking for a motivated, hard-working and passionate team player to join our team!
The successful applicants will be an experienced all-rounder capable of dealing with situations as they arise in a dynamic health club. For the right individual, there are opportunities for career advancement.
- Provide personalised service to all members and guests of the club to maintain and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Take full responsibility for greeting, directing and assisting the customers while maintaining high quality customer service standards.
- Obtain feedback from members regarding the quality of the service provided and escalate relevant information to the Senior Receptionist for action.
- Assist members and guests in a courteous and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maximising sale opportunities by utilising promotion campaigns, member referrals and following up self-generated leads
- 1- 2 years + working in a customer centric organisation, industry and role (hospitality, retail, insurance etc)
- Working in an organisation or industry where brand and operational standards are seen as crucial to their success
- First Aid & CPR Qualified
- Passion for helping people
- Experience with Membership sales is advantageous, however all training will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Monday-Sunday, approximately 20-30 hours per week, morning and evening shifts.
In addition to working in a job that you will love, you will receive FREE gym membership and huge discounts on sport & health supplements brands from our pro store!!
If this sounds like a career you would enjoy, please contact us.
If this sounds like a career you would enjoy, please contact us.Apply Now